Medical Supplies Finally Cleared for Delivery Amid Corruption Sting
28. Jun was involved in a major anti-corruption sting in cooperation with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Serbia and the the Security Intelligence Agency (BIA) today. 28. Jun helped dismantle a ring which unsuccessfully attempted to extort and defraud the humanitarian organization of 37,500 Euros in exchange for license to clear…Read More
28. Jun Debuts Advocacy Wing at United Nations Youth Forum
28. Jun has launched a new advocacy division called ’28. Jun Global’ tasked with channeling organized activism to promote humanitarian values and outcomes at international bodies like the United Nations. The United Nations Youth Forum in New York last month was the first high level event in which the new fraction took part in. 28….Read More
Consequences of NATO bombing to be examined at the UN
28. Jun will mark the 20th anniversary of the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia with a new project which will explore the consequences of the bombing at the United Nations. 28. Jun will utilize its Special Consultative Status to chair two special sessions at the UN in New York and Geneva dealing with the effects on…Read More
28. Jun Meets Minister of Foreign Affairs Dacic
28. Jun held a very productive meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia Ivica Dacic in Belgrade today. We are thankful for his support of our humanitarian work and look forward to future cooperation.Read More
We Bought A House For the Majstorovic Family
To mark 3 years and 500 families helped since we started our ‘Help Serbian Families’ project, we bought the Majstorovic family a new home close to Sabac! The head of the household, Djuro Majstorovic, is a veteran of the war in Croatia, and had been unable to find a permanent home in Serbia for the…Read More
WE DID IT! 28. Jun Delivers Gifts to Children in Kosovo i Metohija!
We are thrilled to announce that 3 months after beginning the ‘Dogodine u Prizrenu’ project, we have successfully completed the gift giving portion with deliveries to Serbian enclaves in KiM on Savindan (Jan. 27)! Our teams in the Diaspora worked tirelessly since November to acquire gifts and our local teams in the Balkans spent the…Read More
Christmas Project Update: Deliveries to Krajina, Republika Srpska and Kosovo
After our delivery to Kursumlija last week, the Christmas present portion of our ‘Dogodine u Prizrenu’ project rolled on with thousands of gifts being distributed to children in the Knin and Kistanje municipalities in Krajina, Banja Luka in Republika Srpska and to Kosovska Mitrovica.Read More
Christmas Project in Full Swing: Huge Delivery to Kursumlija!
With YOUR help we were able to deliver Christmas gifts to 730 kids in Kursumlija and the surrounding villages yesterday! We delivered to two kindergartens and and a pre-school, with every child under the age of 10 in the municipality receiving a present. Kursumlija is one of the poorest towns in Serbia, and we were…Read More
28. Jun Breaks Blockade With Humanitarian Delivery to Kosovo!
28. Jun today became the first Serbian humanitarian organization to circumnavigate the blockade imposed by Kosovo authorities on food imports from Serbia. A truck filled with emergency food supplies sent by 28. Jun’s branch in Montenegro arrived to Kosovo today, where it was received by local 28. Jun members who immediately began to give out…Read More
28. Jun Holds Events on Every Continent
Humanitarian organization 28. Jun wrapped up a week of global Christmas fundraisers with events on each continent. As part of their ‘Dogodine u Prizrenu’ project, 28. Jun members held events in Toronto, Melbourne, Zurich, Johannesburg, Buenos Aires and Doha. The project received support from the Diaspora office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Serbia…Read More