28. Jun, the only humanitarian organization from the Western Balkans in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations, is seeking new members for multiple positions as we continue our expansion.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a personal commitment to serve society by channeling their skill set to benefit others. In order to execute international projects, we emphasize team work and therefore seek team players with a strong willingness to learn. We are proud that a majority of our original members who participated in our first project in 2012 are still with 28. Jun in some capacity to this day. This type of loyalty is rare in the not-for-profit sphere and we attribute it to our family atmosphere and dedication to our members.
To our members and volunteers we offer:
• a sense of purpose in knowing that they are making a real difference
• personal & professional growth
• access to a community of like-minded individuals
• local & international recognition
• exclusive networking opportunities
Our reference letters assisted hundreds of members with university admission and employment. 28. Jun delegations have met with Heads of State, Secretary-Generals of the UN, members of congress, ambassadors, professional athletes, and business leaders. Work-related travel and accommodation is entirely covered for senior members, as is exclusive merchandise, event access, etc. If our mission of engaging in humanitarian, social and philanthropic projects to assist underprivileged communities resonates with you please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org