Our industry-leading efficiency has been synonymous with our movement since our founding in 2012.
supported our movement since 2012.
on social media and the mailing list.
of aid delivered to needy communities.
directly benefited from our donations.
of volunteer time from our members.
in total donations to the region.
For every $1 donated to 28. Jun we have delivered $18 worth of humanitarian aid to underprivileged communities.
28. Jun is the first humanitarian organization from the Western Balkans to attain Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council in 2018
Association with the United Nations Department of Global Communications in 2019 and Participant with the United Nations Global Compact in 2020.
After a thorough review of our financials, fieldwork, measurable results and organizational structure
28. Jun became the only humanitarian organization operating in the region of Former Yugoslavia to be vetted by CAF America, the industry leader in evaluating global charities.
Our industry-leading efficiency, which the public has come to expect from 28. Jun, was demonstrated once again in our 11th year
93.4% ($2,870,836) of our 2022 budget went to direct aid with an additional $52,000 being donated to other organizations and causes. Our marketing, administrative and logistical costs totaled $149,164.
We take pride in our financial transparency.
AUDITED FINANCIALS WERE PREPARED BY AN INDEPENDENT ACCOUNTANT AND AN INDEPENDENT APPRAISER WITH AN AUDIT OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE.
CANWEST ACCOUNTING LTD. QUEST OUTREACH SOCIETY
Certification of Non-Profit Status, Aid Appraisal, Donations-in-Kind, 28. Jun Transparency documents are available in PDF format.
ALL DELIVERIES ARE DOCUMENTED IN DETAIL ON OUR BLOG, INSTAGRAM PAGE AND FACEBOOK PAGE.
OUR 2022 ANNUAL REPORT IS AVAILABLE IN WEB AND PDF VERSIONS.
Breakdown Of Expenditure 2012-2021
- Aid Donated $8,708,410.27
- Aid Transportation & Logistics $483,915.80
- Marketing & Fund Generation $345,818.91
- Administrative Costs $141,855.02
- Donations To Other Organizations $50,000.00