June 11, 2020
Annual Brand Audit
To coincide with our fiscal year-end, 28. Jun conducts an annual internal brand audit. This year we have decided to share our findings with our supporters.
• Our organization’s name in various formats and languages heeds about 944,000 results as of 2020-05-01. Of these 7 (0.00007%) are negative, 32 (0.003%) are neutral with the rest (99.99%>) being positive. The criteria for positive being efficacious coverage of humanitarian duties, etc, neutral being impartial reporting of disputes and negative being unfavorable description of work.
• Estimated monetary value of the aid from all 28. Jun global chapters for the period of 2012-07-31 to 2019-07-31: $6,919,000/392,000 lbs (197 tons). The monetary value of the aid is based on estimates made by the Red Cross, Forbes and a qualified independent appraiser. Financial statements prepared by Canwest Accounting Ltd.
• 28. Jun became the first humanitarian organization from the Western Balkans to be granted Special Consultative Status with the United Nations on 2018-05-28. Subsequently, 28. Jun became the first humanitarian organization operating in the Western Balkans to be approved for Association with the United Nations Department of Global Communications on 2019-11-22.
• After having our financials, work in the field, measurable results and organizational structure, thoroughly vetted by CAF America, 28. Jun was validated on 2020-02-28. CAF America conducts industry-leading due diligence reviews of humanitarian organizations to ensure that all donations are made to legitimate charitable programs, funds are used for their intended purpose and are in full compliance with all US laws as well as local government regulations.
• 28. Jun’s work has been acknowledged by all levels of government in the Western Balkans; Prime Minister Vucic for #NoKosovoUnesco campaign on 2015-11-09/Happy TV. Red Cross of Serbia for global response to the 2014 Southeast Europe floods, airlifting emergency disaster relief aid from Canada on 2014-08-13/B92. “This is one of the largest donations in Serbia” Director of KC Nis, Dr Zoran Radovanovic, for medical delivery in 2013-12-13/Blic.