28. Jun Breaks Blockade With Humanitarian Delivery to Kosovo!
28. Jun today became the first Serbian humanitarian organization to circumnavigate the blockade imposed by Kosovo authorities on food imports from Serbia. A truck filled with emergency food supplies sent by 28. Jun’s branch in Montenegro arrived to Kosovo today, where it was received by local 28. Jun members who immediately began to give out…Read More
28. Jun Holds Events on Every Continent
Humanitarian organization 28. Jun wrapped up a week of global Christmas fundraisers with events on each continent. As part of their ‘Dogodine u Prizrenu’ project, 28. Jun members held events in Toronto, Melbourne, Zurich, Johannesburg, Buenos Aires and Doha. The project received support from the Diaspora office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Serbia…Read More
28. Jun Again Raises Kosovo Injustice at UN
28. Jun again raised the issue of discriminatory policies against Kosovo Serbs at the UN, this time at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. At a townhall planning session for the 68th United Nations Civil Society Conference, 28. Jun’s Masha Calic stated that the “pending humanitarian catastrophe in Kosovo should be a focal point…Read More
28. Jun Delivers Speech at UN – Vienna
28. Jun’s delegation saw part of their speech about the escalating humanitarian situation in Kosovo cut short at the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in Vienna on Friday. Tamara Pavlovic and Mia Milanovic were scheduled to address the UN’s Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice on behalf of the humanitarian organization. After…Read More