28. Jun Launches Biggest Women’s Project Ever in Western Balkans
28. Jun Women is committed to empowering women in the Western Balkans. As one of the broadest campaigns in support of women’s mental and physical health, the core pillars of our initiative are ensuring women’s access to education, participation in sport and economic leadership. We will aggressively combat current issues of domestic violence and trafficking…Read More
Covid-19 Donation Concludes 8-year Humanitarian Project
28. Jun has proudly supported Clinical Center Nis by donating 8 tonnes of medical aid during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020. The organization collaborated with Director Zoran Radovanovic, who expressed his immense gratitude on behalf of all staff and patients at the center and for the donation as well as previous…Read More
Hitmaker Humanitarian Hopes to Transform Basketball Court into Sustainable Technicolor Oasis
AKRON, Ohio— As a teen, Filip Filipi used a burgeoning music career to jumpstart philanthropic projects that would lead him all the way to United Nations summits where he would repeatedly speak on behalf of vulnerable populations. Today, he returns to music, bonding beats with goodwill to transform a suburban basketball court into a technicolor…Read More
Medical aid donated during COVID-19 pandemic
28. Jun is proud to inform you that a donation of medical aid sent to Serbia through our fundraising and volunteer efforts was used by the Serbian government during the crisis response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team is grateful for the cooperation of all agencies and personnel involved in this effort. We are incredibly…Read More
Annual Brand Audit
To coincide with our fiscal year-end, 28. Jun conducts an annual internal brand audit. This year we have decided to share our findings with our supporters. • Our organization’s name in various formats and languages heeds about 944,000 results as of 2020-05-01. Of these 7 (0.00007%) are negative, 32 (0.003%) are neutral with the rest…Read More
Free “Ne damo Svetinje” for everyone in Montenegro
Our “Ne damo svetinje” initiative in support of free and democratic principles in Montenegro has been underway for several days now. The diaspora’s support has allowed the good people of Montenegro to stand up and voice their opinions and needs. We thank you all sincerely for this continued show of solidarity and unity. As a…Read More
Ne damo Svetinje!
After watching with concern the events unfolding in Montenegro, and carefully researching and sifting through misinformation, 28. Jun has decided to take a stand with the pro-democracy protesters. Proceeds from our ‘Ne damo svetinje’ T-shirts will go toward supporting brave initiatives to defend the rights of the Montenegrin people and their wish to democratically and…Read More
How 28. Jun Helped During the Two Month State of Emergency in Serbia
Donated over 100,000 protective equipment items including N95 respirator masks, gowns, gloves and eye protective goggles worth $1 million to help curb the pandemic in Serbia. Translated and distributed the leading manual for COVID-19 prevention and treatment to 200,000 medical personnel throughout the Western Balkans within days of its publication. Donated over $10,000 in financial…Read More
#HelpSerbiaNow Campaign Begins!
This Easter Weekend we kick off our social media campaign #HelpSerbiaNow With all our fundraising events canceled we must turn to online donations in order to provide critical support for emergency personnel, vulnerable families and the elderly. Please share the campaign on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and consider making a contribution if you are able. ## Heroj ili posmatrač: Kako…Read More
28. Jun Makes Emergency Delivery to Orphanage!
28. Jun, together with our partners Fructus, donated a pallet of tea and vitamin drinks to the children’s village “Milorad Pavlovic” in Sremska Kamenica. According to director Mirko Jankelic, this amount of tea will meet the needs of the orphanage until the end of the current year. With the donation to the orphanage, we also…Read More