Serbian Ethno Village Video Everyone is Talking About!
Film maker and 28. Jun coordinator for the UK, Marko Randjelovic, has released a short documentary titled ‘Selo‘ (village). The largest Serbian Diaspora organization is supporting the video as part of their ‘Serbian Heritage Revival‘ project, to promote traditional Serbian family values through the arts and counter the degradation of Serbian culture in the mainstream media….Read More
28. Jun holds 300th Event, Passes 250,000 Fans on Facebook!
International humanitarian organization, 28. Jun, reached two significant milestones this week! On Friday, we held our 300th event since our formation in 2011, it took place in Chicago and we were extremely happy with the turnout and community support. 28. Jun members have worked tirelessly holding fundraisers and awareness events in over 120 cities across 30 countries…Read More
28. Jun Joins Emir Kusturia for Hidden Holocaust Project
28. Jun, the largest Serbian diaspora organization, will be responsible for the marketing and branding of an Emir Kusturica-backed exhibition about Jasenovac entitled ‘Hidden Holocaust’. As reported in the Serbian and Russian media, the art exhibit will be held at the United Nations in New York on Holocaust Remembrance Day which falls on April 23, 2017. 28. Jun will…Read More
28. Jun Leads ‘Oluja’ Protest March in Belgrade
28. Jun lead the march to protest to mark the 21st anniversary since the expulsion of 250,000 Serbs from Croatia during ‘Operation Storm’. The organization was on the cover of Novosti. Video of march can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/28jun/videos/1469336213133185/Read More